Saint Nikola church
Saint Nikola church is built in 1905 on the site of an earlier church that was burned after the Ilinden uprising. Saint Nikola church is the cathedral in the town and it is situated in the old bazaar in the central part of this small town. It is a typical orthodox church, probably open on Sundays for service. The iconscreen of the earlier church, that suffered in the fire, was made by the famous woodcarver Petre Filipovski-Garkata.
Saint Jovan church
Saint Jovan church was built in 1897. The iconscreen was made by Nestor and Lazar Aleksievski. Inside also notice the two large stoves typical for Krusevo houses.
Saint Bogorodica church
Saint Bogorodica church is built in 1867 in so-called Miak - neighborhood. Inside, in the church dominates a monumental iconostasis made in the 19th century. The icons are from the same period too. Church abounds with beautiful frescoes, and the one above the frontal door dates from the 1870.